Interactivity makes eNewsletters stand out from other types of marketing. Readers can immediately take the action you want them to take, whether it’s downloading a white paper or visiting your website. People like immediate gratification, and email newsletters are the perfect marketing medium to satisfy that need.
Are you using your eNewsletter to its full potential? People who have opted-in to your email list want to be informed of your company’s news, events, and special offers. Give them what they’re looking for! Regular communication with subscribers builds foundational relationships with those who know about you and want to know you better. Nurture these relationships by sending an interactive email newsletter to share your offerings and insights.
Proven Systems has years of experience helping companies with permission-based email marketing. At the heart of that experience is creating and managing the production of quality B2B newsletters that help companies reach out to and engage with customers and prospects who have asked to be “kept in the loop.”
Here are six ways to get readers to engage with your content:
- Links on the main page — Properly placed links help readers navigate to relevant information about a specific topic or offer.
- Video — Email newsletters with embedded video links get clicked more often, but the video must function properly or readers will quickly lose interest and hit delete.
- Compelling copy — Powerful, concise writing is key to getting readers’ attention and evoking a desired response.
- Share/forward buttons — Providing easy ways for your opt-in subscribers to share your content is an easy way to induce word-of-mouth marketing and organically grow your company’s subscriber list.
- Smart downloads — Include thought provoking downloads like white papers and reports that will appeal to industry experts.
- Interactive elements — Adding features such as polls or trivia questions encourages hands-on interaction and direct feedback from your readers.
These are just a few of the many elements that Proven Systems helps clients seamlessly integrate into their eNewsletter campaigns.
In addition to managing the production of client newsletters via a skilled team of designers, writers, editors, and programmers, Proven Systems also helps each client analyze the results of each newsletter — right down to the performance of every link. A client can see which recipients are interested in which services by looking at the actions they took while reading the newsletter. Such detailed information helps ensure influential, interactive eNewsletters that prompt opt-in recipients to read and engage.