Social media sites put you in direct contact with potential clients, which is why more B2B companies are using social media as a part of their marketing strategies. In fact, according to Chief Marketer’s October 2012 Social Marketing Survey, some 68% of B2B marketers use social media.
Social media sites like LinkedIn allow companies to engage with existing and previous clients and find potential prospects. Some of the most common reasons B2B marketers get involved with social media will benefit any business:
- Two-way conversations — You can give customers valuable information, and in turn, they can offer feedback or ask questions that give you an opportunity to learn from the end users.
- Customers expect it — Much like they expect you to have a website, people simply assume that you have a presence on at least one social media site.
- Numerous touchpoints — Exploring social media platforms gives you multiple ways to get in front of your prospects to stay top-of-mind.
- Reach customers where they are — If your clients spend a lot of time on Twitter, then you want to have your brand where they can see it.
Many companies see the value in social media marketing, but they are concerned about the demands it will place on already stretched in-house resources. Social media campaigns and blogging take time and dedication. Often the need to produce new content constantly prohibits companies from cashing in on the benefits of social media marketing.
Proven Systems can help your company’s social media presence. Just as you trust the team at Proven Systems to write and produce your newsletter, you can also trust us to maintain your blog and social media. Our customized solutions can be adapted for any business:
- Content is written and researched for you
- All you have to do is provide approvals
- Drives traffic back to your website
Make contact with the people who matter to your company. The team at Proven Systems can design and implement a social media strategy that works for you. It’s time to take advantage of the benefits of social media marketing.
Don’t hide your company’s strengths; get into the social scene! Contact the professionals at Proven Systems at (800) 720-5398 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.